Little Princess Dress


I fell in love with this adorable princess-like dress from Armani Exchange as soon as I saw it. I couldn't stop picturing myself the endless amount of looks that I can create with it so I decided that it would be a great piece to invest in this season :) Photography by JHC Production at the Peninsula hotel Chicago.









Black and white layered with multi chain necklace

With my little princess Katya

Tel Aviv couture black tie die cover up by Ciporkin // Armani Exchange dress (available at stores)  // vintage white buttoned up shirt  /  Tel Aviv Couture black and white necklace  // multi chain necklace // Zara bag // vintage red purse and 3 rings are from my fabulous grandmother.

Please excuse me for any grammar/spelling mistakes as English is my 3rd language and for sure not the easiest one :)

xoxo 
Tali




No comments

Back to Top