A SPECIAL THANKSGIVING POST


To celebrate Thanksgiving this week, this post is all about gratitude and appreciation! It's an emotional time of the year for me because my family and dear friends are far away in Israel. I miss them this holiday more than ever, but I also feel so grateful for my family here and for all my new and old friends including you! I have got to know so many amazing people through my blog, I am eternally grateful for you and for all the love I am getting all year round.

To say that my move to U.S. wasn't easy is an understatement. However, since I started new chapter and decided to reinvent myself, it has been the best time in my life! I want to offer a warm thank you to my parents, sister, family, friends, clients, readers and partners. Your support has meant the world to me! 
Thanks to you, I get to do what I love every day and I wouldn't be able to do it without your encouragement.

Of course I would like to especially express my sincere appreciation to all of the incredible designers that I have had the honor to work with including Maskit, Hidas, Ciporkin, Shany Dahan, Blush, Gioielly by Liat, Reason to be Pretty, Collecte, Sister M, Neat Collar, and more! You are my main source of motivation to continue building Tel Aviv Couture. My main goal is to have a space for you to showcase your work to the world! 

To my photographers Jonathan Cohon, Mariya Nicole, Elisabeth Smith, Hallie Duesenberg, Ali Stone: thank you for making my vision come to life and capturing priceless moments of my life. 

Thanks to my fellow bloggers and moms from all over the world for inspiring me to be better everyday! Just to name a few: Luba Jakobson, ClarkandStone, GlitterandBubbles, Irina OvrutskyRedsoulandRedwine, @appareljunky, DamselinDior, ChicCityFashion QueenElephantFashion-a-Holicand many many more! 

To all of the wonderful people that make me look better, stronger, and healthier including hair Zazu Chicago, makeup Orlando Barsallo, yoga Alexia Bearue, I am so grateful to work with you! 

To the best thing that ever happened to me, my kids! My world wouldn't be complete without you.  

To my husband Jason, none of this would have been possible without the best partner I could ask for! Your support for me on this journey in every way possible is beyond any words. Thank you for believing in me, for all your amazing advice, for helping me with hundreds of posts, for taking so many pictures and being so awesome, always! I love you!!! 

I promise that I will continue working hard to continue grow, to bring to you exciting posts and fashion, and of course continue to introduce you to the coolest designers that will make your day to day more stylish and fun! 

Happy warm & stylish Thanksgiving!














TOP : SEE BY CHLOE  MATCHING TROUSERS & TOP : FELT   SHOES: BALENCIAGA    BAG : M2MALLETIER (similar)   JACKET: ROBERTO CAVALI LUXURY GARAGE SALE  
 EARRINGS: LANA JEWLERY  
ROSE RING: DANA REBECCA   SHADES : KAREN WALKER

PHOTOGRAPHY: 
HALLIE DUESENBERG



xoxo
Tali

No comments

Back to Top