Pop In Designers Boutique in Tel Aviv



Every time I visit Israel, my goal is to meet as many designers as possible and to find something new that I haven't seen before. This time I was lucky as one of Tel Aviv biggest fashion fairs happened to be during my visit there. The pop in boutique is produced by very talented jewelry designer Miri Ginzburg. 

I had a great opportunity to meet designers that I have been working with such as Persy, Ciporkin, Anat Zafrir, Gal Stern, as well as many new once that I'm so excited to feature at Tel Aviv Couture!  I was truly touched by the warm welcome of the producer and designers t not to mention the fun, fabulous fashions and finds!!

Below are some pictures, highlights and my favorites


With amazing Miri Ginzburg, jewelry designer and producer of this spectacular event

This is what I call wearable art, designed by Miri Ginzburg
With fabulous Anat Zafrir founder of A22
Tel Aviv Couture very well known designer Dalit Ciporkin
Styling my friend and client Yosefa at A22 booth


This beautiful branch ring set by Shiri Avda in silver came back home with me :) Sha collection soon can be purchased on TELAVIVCOUTURE.COM
Another stunning creation by Sha! Soon on TELAVIVCOUTURE.COM

Love this unique design by Lis Stiel! Now available at Tel Aviv Couture in gold and silver. For orders please email me at tali@telavivcouture.com



Gal Stern the queen of hand printed stunning leggings
My sister and her besties all wearing pieces they purchased at the fair

Gorgeous Olga is rocking her new Neta Efrati versatile coat!

Cheers! No better way to shop :)

Girls went wild!
Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed :)
My apology for any spelling/grammar mistakes.

More posts from my Israel trip is coming this week! Please come back :)
xoxo
Tali






No comments

Back to Top