LITTLE WHITE DRESS


Everyone need a LWD in their wardrobe. I bought mine back in Dec for a glamorous Shabat Dinner at my friends house in Israel.
The long lace sleeves and covered lace top made this dress perfectly appropriate for this occasion. I paired it with edgy booties to contrast the romantic flair of this effortlessly chic dress.
The same dress I was excited to wear for my birthday last month and for family photo shoot. And I'm confident that I will have more opportunities to wear it again. 
Wear your little white dress for day and night, girls lunch, date, special holiday/birthday celebrations. The only occasion I wouldn't recommend wearing it is to a wedding as a guest.
Pair it with military style boots for day and with edgy heels for night. Try styling with jeans or leather jacket.
DRESS FREE PEOPLE (similar here)  //  SHOES REED KRAKOFF  // SUPER SUNNIES
CHANEL BOY BAG


Thank your visiting my blog. I hope you are inspired and I hope to see you back :)

hair by Alexa for Zazu Chicago

photography/video JHC Productions


INSTAGRAM  #TALIKOGAN   
 

No comments

Back to Top