WHITE SHORTS AND OVERSIZED SWEATER


Stylish per of white shorts everyone should own . Simply because they can be worn with pretty much anything in your closet. The Derek Lam shorts I loved from first sight but only pulled the trigger when they went on sale. I cant stop wearing them ever since. Even at my last photo-shot I wore them with both looks! 

This post features the dressier outfit as I styled it with iconic Valentino. This is a perfectly balanced chic look that won't make me wonder whether I am overdressed or not.

SHORTS DEREK LAM    //  SWEATER  SASS AND BIDE    //  BAG  CHLOE
SHOES VALENTINO ROCK-STUDS  //  SHADES RAY BAN
IPHONE CASE CHANEL PERFUME

Some of the featured items are available for sale. 
Please contact for inquiries.


photography

FACEBOOK   |   INSTAGRAM #TALIKOGAN    |    GOOGLE +







 

No comments

Back to Top