LOLLAPALOOZA!


It was my very first time to attend this mega popular music fest here in my hometown Chicago. I was super excited to go with my man! Of course in a second we got our tickets all I can think about is what to wear !?
The lace crochet shorts are so in now. I thought this would be an ideal occasion to experiment them. I styled them with my edgiest pieces and new Kate Moss Tee.
The backpack is a final brilliant touch, stylish and convenient and not only for concerts! 
I was happy with my outfit choice and of course the entire experience was out of this world! Few things I noted myself to bring to the already highly anticipated next next year :)
1. light blanket or even a scarf that can be used as a blanket 
2. sun screen
3. hat! As much as I love my braid, I think wearing a fashion statement hat would be a great idea that will also protect from the sun. 


SHORTS $45  TOP SHOP // KATE MOSS TEE $68 INTERMIX // VEST SABINA TEL AVIV COUTURE (SOLD OUT) // SPEKTRE SUNGLASSES INTERMIX
 BACKPACK $88 FRENCH CONNECTION 
HIGH SNEAKERS (SOLD OUT) RICK OWEN
LEATHER CUFF TEL AVIV COUTURE 
DAVID STAR EARRINGS MICHAL ESHEL 

hair Alexa @ Zazu Chicago
photography JHC Productions 

CHECK OUT MORE LALLAPALOOZA SNAPS ON MY INSTAGRAM #TALIKOGAN

No comments

Back to Top