EVENT FOR ISRAELI WOMEN IN CHICAGO


Last Sunday I had the huge honor of being the speaker at an exciting event here in Chicago, organized by Israeli House.

About 100 Israeli women came to enjoy creations of eleven local Israeli artists as well as stylish kosher style breakfast coffee and mimosas. In addition, there were beauty, hair and style tips throughout the entire event.

It was extremely exciting to talk about our extraordinary Israeli designers! I also presented trendy pieces and shared some styling tricks including my favorite princess Leah hair updo. And since I am leaving to Israel soon, I treated all attendees with the biggest yet Tel Aviv Couture sample sale and a little gift from me.

 Even though I was a touch nervous and almost showed up on crutches because of an ankle injury I had the day before, I couldn't be happier with the turnout of the event. It was a touching experience to share my love of fashion and Israeli artists with so many beautiful Israeli women in Chicago.

I want to thank Israeli House, Israeli Consulate, and all the amazing artists and wonderful guests that took part in this memorable event. And of course major thank you to my team and Elisabeth Smith and Jonathan Cohon at JHC Production for capturing those memories for us.


Lital Raz who produced this event is making an introduction
Stunning Orli Shoshan modeling my styling trick of layers. Ciporkin vest and Percy leather jacket

Fabulous Orli Shoshan rocking Ciporkin jacket and Noritamy necklace
Tori modeling Ciporkin versatile dress


Edna Raz
Helena Oistacher working her magic
Michal Eshel

MY LOOK
MIXED FABRIC HAREM PANTS CIPORKIN FOR TEL AVIV COUTURE $125   |  FRINGE NECKLACE SISTERS M $185 (similar neon here)  | WHITE SHIRT IKRAM  | SHOES ZARA


FEATURED  ARTISTS

ETTY HASAK
LINITA CREATIONS
MICHAL ESHEL
LEORA GAL
ROCK PAPER SCISSORS HOME.
CHIC MANGO
EDNA RAZ BEADED CACHE
LIMOR BEN ARI
HELENA OISTACHER
DAFNIT RODIK
EDNA RAZ

TALI KOGAN

WWW.TELAVIVCOUTURE.COM


photogrpahy
JHC PRODUCTION

 SHOP NEW COLLECTION

1 comment

Back to Top