HOLIDAY PARTY


One of my favorite things during this season are all the holidays parties! Perfect reason to go out, celebrate and the best part is to dress up and shine!

This year, instead of hitting the stores, I decided to shop in my own closet. I am a strong believer that most of the time, best shopping is in your own closet. The key is just to get some inspiration and turn on your creative mode. 

Party in white is always a good idea, especially in a winter. And combining it with black is maybe the safest but the chicest and my favorite combo.

I adore this maxi pleated sheer dress, (wore similar here). This style instantly makes me feel like a princess which is a perfect kind of holiday vibe:)



 





me and my mini 

DRESS ALICE and OLIVIA (last season)  //  JACKET INTERMIX  //    
SHADES SUPER   //  BAG CHANEL 
EARRINGS DARIO'S (soon on TELAVIVCOUTURE.COM)

hair Alexa @ Zazu Chicago

photography JHC Productions 

Thank you for reading my blog. I hope you are inspired and have the most stylish holiday season!

xoxo
Tali



FACEBOOK   |   INSTAGRAM #TALIKOGAN    |    GOOGLE +


No comments

Back to Top