TEA TIME


Afternoon tea is my new absolute favorite thing to do. Maybe it's the fact that my due date is right around the corner and drinks options are limited. But it's not just that. Tea time is a super chic way to celebrate a special occasion or just have fun girl time. 
My birthday celebration with my family last week was at the Langham afternoon tea, and it was exactly what the doctor ordered for me - and beyond. And my little mini loved it as much as I did! :-) They had mini stylish treats, delicious tea, superior service, and the mind blowing decor was so delightful! I particularly loved the fact that Langham made the entire experience extremely kids friendly. And of course the dressing up part was so much fun! 


I wore a black & white stripe dress by Neta Efrati with an edgy jacket, and of course a hat! My mini wore a dress by Israeli designer Castro and white Mary Jane Valentino-stud inspired shoes. :-)

Last week, I also had the opportunity to style one of my favorite yoga instructors Alexia Bauer  also for a tea party! Since her personality is not so girly and I wanted to make sure she didn't feel overdressed, I styled her with an edgy pair of slouchy silk pants and a feminine sheer top with an open back. Of course the most important accessory is the hat! The bigger the merrier! I love how Alexia rocked the tea party in this super chic style! But most importantly, she loved it and her comfort and ease shows perfectly in the photos.


Of course, a traditional 60's inspired dress is always a great option but you know me, I like taking the risk and stepping out of the traditional style. After all fashion is all about having fun with it!

Snaps from my Tea Time mood board that I created on Pinterest. Sources and more inspiration here.

Another favorite places for an afternoon tea are at the Peninsula and Soho House.

Happy Tea Time!
Yours truly,
Tali

No comments

Back to Top