It was my daughter's Katya 4th birthday celebration. To style my girl was easy as the party held at her gymnastic place so new fancy leotard did the job. To dress up my almost 9 months baby bump, I stuck with my same signature style. Maternity denim, stretchy basic t-shirt and pretty unbuttoned blouse that added festive vibe to my look. For an extra layer of chic I added long leather vest by one of my favorite Israeli designers, Persy.
Few things I would recommend to invest if you are expecting:
1. quality maternity denim, my favorite brand is AG Jeans
2. black and white stretchy soft maternity t-shirts
3. treat yourself with new per of trendy flats because you deserve it!
4. keep all your blazers, cardigans and button down shirts as those you can wear during the entire pregnancy
5. my first pregnancy I also wore maxi dresses, those don't have to be maternity, as long as they have stretch, go with a bigger size and you are perfectly good to go
Photography JHC Production
Thank you for visiting my blog. Have a happy, healthy and stylish week!