VERY SPECIAL OCCASION



When I style myself for an event, my approach is completely different than when I style a client.
Usually, I decide what to wear the same day as I begin getting ready.  If I plan ahead of time, I find that I tend to change my mind at the last minute. This is probably because of my mood at that given moment.

This event, however, was very special and I treated it like I treat my clients. After all, it is not every day that your best friend’s daughter (who I’ve know since birth and feel like she is a little bit mine as well) is having a Bat Mitzvah in Israel. And this friend is Luba Jakobson, also life style blogger from Tel Aviv who appeared several times in my blog here, here and here.

I started planning my outfit way ahead of time. I wanted to make a statement, but not in an overwhelming way. I tried on many gowns by high end designers, but it wasn’t until I found this one by Zhivago on Revolve.

I loved lots of elements about this dress—its shape, texture and color. Because I chose a white dress but wanted to avoid a bridal look, I paired it with caged heels and a killer braided messy updo (my favorite updo yet). As for make up, I stayed away from my usual red lips and focused more on eyes and bronze colors.

I was really happy with how this look came out and since I had some extra time prior to the event, I managed to pull together this spontaneous photo shoot with the help of my incredible team, Eva and German Chernaya.

ps: Follow my Instagram page for the latest updates on my collaboration with Israel's first fashion house, Maskit and our USA tour.
















DRESS  ZHIVAGO (on sale now) ||  SHOES RAYE (on sale now)  VEST THEORY  ||  RING LANA JEWELRY  ||  SUNNIES SUPER   ||  BAG CHANEL  ||  HAIR & MAKE UP ALEX MICHAL  

PHOTOGRAPHY

xoxo
Tali



No comments

Back to Top