SOCCER MEETS FASHION


My last visit to Israel was very family oriented. I didn't get to shop much at all.  Fortunately, I was able to attend the Accessories Market that is usually takes place a few times a year.  There, I found some really great pieces that I am excited to share with you.

The perfect SisterM dress that I am wearing is one of my favorite finds.  When I see a body conscious style in white with a cool neckline AND laser cut details, it's an instant winner for me. I had to shorten mine a few inches simply because I find it more flattering on me, especially with flats.


Because they have such a fresh, urban style aesthetic, Rhaya and Meital Mitrani of SisterM are designers that you should know (if you haven't heard about them yet).  Full interview is coming soon on my blog.

David Cohen's gold bracelet can be also worn as a necklace! And we love versatility!  David Cohen, who I also met at the market for the first time, designs a small male collection as well.


As for my Rudsak sneakers I purchased them in Toronto on a business trip with Maskit in March and I have literally been wearing them almost daily ever since.  Many of you asked me about them and guess what?! I found them online and on SALE!



Now, I know you are curious about my bag, how not to :) This super duper cool clutch by Catch Me Baby was gifted to me and purchased from a concept shop called Numero 13 located at Neve Tzedek.  Not only is this cool clutch all mine, but it also comes with the sweetest story.  Want to know more? Keep scrolling down...


Well, I was having Tel Aviv day with my best friend Luba Jakobson in one of our favorite areas, Neve Tzedek, strolling, catching up, checking local boutiques and just being girls!  As we walked, she pointed out the soccer clutch and I was like, WOW.  But for my Chanel clutch, I rarely buy them.  But this one was special; I thought, "I would totally rock this and I know my husband would love it too."  Without much thought,  Luba bought it.  I was convinced she loved it just as much as I did and decided to buy it for herself.  To my surprise, when we left the boutique she said, "Here... this is a gift for you :)" How sweet is that?!?!  And what a great friend moment! I love my friend and my new bag :)




SHOES: RUDSAK (SALE $159) || DRESS: SISTERM ($204)
JACKET : CURRENT/ELLIOTT (last season) similar styles, HERE, HERE, and HERE
BRACELET:  DAVID COHEN ($100)  ||  SOCCER CLUTCH:  Catch Me Baby
SHADES: SUPER (no longer available)

Thank you so much for reading my blog.
I hope you enjoyed it and were inspired.

Yours truly,
Tali

Photography by
 Hallie Duesenberg

SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments

Back to Top