LIFTING MY SPIRITS ONE HEEL AT THE TIME





As you know by now, my style has shifted over the last year from colors to basics. Black, white, and gray have taken over my wardrobe and more flats have found a place to call home in my closet. However, when I have a rough morning or a bad day, heels and colors swiftly return back into my life. 

When I purchased these gorg heels by Ferragamo Capsule collection, I was actually having a pretty miserable day – the kind that calls for some retail therapy. I bought them on a cold winter day when I was dreaming of summer and sunshine and couldn’t wait to wear them! 

When I have a bad day, I always reach for the most colorful shoes as they instantly lift my spirits and brighten my mood. The endless compliments I receive while wearing them doesn’t hurt either :wink: 

Since these heels are a fashion statement unto themselves, I like to give them center stage so I am always sure to pair them with a simple look, usually keeping to one-tone with a neutral lip and messy braid to finish off this joyful, stylish, yet elegant look.

My little man rocking the Israeli brand, Ninell's. Aren’t jumpers for babies just the cutest? I adore them! I also love when Leo wears this jumper without a shirt underneath, it melts my heart. Too precious! 


DRESS (ON SALE NOW)  COPERNI FEMME  ||  SHOES SALVADORE  FERRAGAMO  ||  BAG M2MALLETIER 
HOOPS & NECKLACE LANA JEWLERY 

LEO: JUMPER NINELL'S   ||   SHOES RL FROM SAKS OF FIFTH (SIMILAR HERE)


Thank you for reading my blog. I hope you have a bright week.

xoxo
Tali

PHOTOGRAPHY




1 comment

Back to Top