INTRODUCING: THE DRESS COAT BY SHANY DAHAN


In Chicago one accessory that we can always shop for guilt-free is a coat. I actually consider coats to be a smart investment because we get so much good use out of them. That being said, since we wear coats so often, why not have fun with them?

Here I am wearing this incredible dress coat made in Tel Aviv by Israeli Designer, Shany Dahan. Made of printed silk and brocade with a little shimmer, it is simply perfect for the holiday season! The collar and buttons add create a refined classic look and I especially love the print, leather belt and its flattering flowing feminine shape.

To add some edge to the feminine silhouette, I styled it with this cute newsboy hat. Then to finish off the look, I am wearing my black Balenciaga booties.


I also have to give a special shoutout to Shany who has gained my utmost respect. While most designers approach me via email or social media, Shany gained extra respect. This girl came all the way from Tel Aviv and showed up at my place in Chicago with a bag in hand full of her designs to showcase. Right then on the spot, I got this lace dress (seen here). Fast forward to a few months later, Shany was one of the designers who was chosen to showcase during the AICC event. She nailed it with some exceptional pieces like this coat and this wrap tie dress.

If you are looking for a piece for the upcoming holidays or simply something to refresh your wardrobe, I encourage you to check out Shany’s designs and support other small businesses, especially those entrepreneurs who are working tirelessly to fulfill their dreams of walking the streets of the US.


Shany is available for appointment at her showroom in Tel Aviv and for international orders via email or instagram @shanydahan.

DRESS: SHANY DAHAN || BOOTIES BALENCIAGA ||  
EARRINGS: ROCK CANDY JEWELRY NYC (646.431.9673)   


PS. I am super excited to be transitioning my blog to a new WordPress platform. Please comment below to share with me your favorite posts and/or favorite parts about this blog as well as what you would like to see in the future on the blog. I will be giving away a free gift to one of my lucky commenters!

xoxo
Tali

photography: Ali Stone








No comments

Back to Top