4TH OF JULY OUTFIT INSPIRATION


It turns out that styling post-baby body is not much different than styling baby bump. All pieces I purchased at the beginning of the pregnancy became pretty handy now.

I especially love wearing flair minis with oversized top. This style is fun and works great for me. Jeans especially flair style are out of my wardrobe, well.. at least for now.

Happy 4th of July! I hope you have exciting plans for the weekend!

ps I am going to the Grateful Dead concert tonight and will be posting snaps on my Instagram page.  








xoxo
Tali

photography 
JHC Productions


SKIRT DIANvonFURSTENBERG   ||  TOP  O'2nd  ||  LEATHER JACKET PERSY  || BAG PHILIP LIM ||  SANDAL ZARA  ||  SHADES RAY BAND  ||  STROLLER UPPA BABY  ||  LEONIX IS WEARING  ABSORBA


No comments

Back to Top