GRATEFUL DEAD, I AM SO GRATEFUL!


First night out since Leonix was born was one to remember! It was a once in a lifetime, electrifying experience I had along with over 70,000 kind people from all over the country who came to celebrate the legendary Grateful Dead's final concerts, Fare Thee Well.

Deadheads planned for months to celebrate the end of the road of the Dead. It was hard for me to understand but after experiencing this I get it, living that moment is priceless!  

When I woke up today, I felt that last night I was on a different planet, kinda like a dream, one that I will never forget. I am so grateful!



on the way to the show





On the way out after the show
For my outfit, I was inspired by fringe that was outgrowth of the hippie movement and by Grateful Dead's roses. I am wearing roses print vintage blazer from grandma, fringe dress and ripped maternity jeans. Although I said that denim are out from my wardrobe for now, I really wanted to wear them for the show, so I wore the maternity one :) 


Some videos I recorded and posted on my youtube chanel here and here.  
xoxo
Tali

No comments

Back to Top