LEATHER ON LEATHER AND LOVE FROM POPSUGAR


All my recent attempts to photoshoot new look failed due to weather in Chicago. So instead, I decided to pull some inspiration from 2013 exactly same time of the year. And there is an exciting reason why I decided to go with this look. 


First, Popsugar chose this look for their feature of
Thank you Popsugar, I am so flattered!


Second, as much as my style evolved during this blogging career, I could still wear this outfit today. And, I still find myself incorporating vests in many different ways while styling myself or clients. In this outfit, I wore furry vest under jacket to keep me warm and to make this red leather jacket a little bit more luxurious.



RED LEATHER JACKET ZARA (SIMILAR HERE FOR $58!!)  ||  FUR VEST (SIMILAR HERE FOR $58!!!)  ||  LEATHER PANTS J BRAND (SIMILAR HERE $98 ) || SHIRT ARMANI EXCHANGE (SIMILAR HERE $63  ||  BOOTS ALIA (SIMILAR HERE

Thank you visiting my blog!

xoxo
Tali

Photography
 JHC Production

No comments

Back to Top