WEEKEND IN NEW YORK


Last weekend was Leonix's first trip on the plane to NYC. 
Some say its crazy to travel with a little baby. I think it's the easiest age and thankfully Leonix confirmed this completely, at least this time :)

This trip was a huge success with plenty of highlights and memories!

First, spending time with family and friends from NYC was very special.

Second, the golden autumn at the Central Park was simply magical. 

DENIM TOP SHOP  ||  TOP EQUIPMENT  ||  SCARF ZARA   ||  BAG CELINE
SHOES UNITED NUDE

Third is shopping:) This trip wouldn't be complete without a little bit of shopping. My time was extremely limited so I used it toward unique shop where I always find something different, NY3. And  as always, they didn't disappoint.

KATYA: DRESS &JACKET ZARA  ||  TIGHTS GAP
ME: CAPE GREEDIUS  @ NY3  |  DRESS ESHTEGO  @ NY3  ||  BAG CELINE
SHOES UNITED NUDE

The cape and dress that I am wearing in the image above are both from NY3.
I also scored there my new favorite Chanel iPhone case :)


More pictures and my finds are posted on Instagram and more to come on the blog.



Hope you have some exciting plans for the weekend!

Cheers,
Tali









No comments

Back to Top