FAVORITE POSTBABY SWIMWEAR

GABRIELLE ZWICK KAILEY SWIMSUIT 

It's kind of crazy talking about swimwear while the temperatures in Chicago are below zero. However, I am sure that I am not the only one who is seriously craving sunshine. Even some of my clients are getting ready for the resort season. So, I thought this would be an appropriate post that will hopefully bring us Chicagoans some warm vibes.

Days before our family trip to Mexico, I attended a super cool dinner/event The Inside Outfit. I enjoy this style of events for many reasons. One of them is because I get the chance to meet inspiring people. This time I met Chicago based fashion & swim designer, Gabrielle Zwick, whose swimsuit I am wearing in this post.

This swimsuit was perfect for my 6 months post baby body. It's beautifully cut, has a smart design, and the color blocking element creates a slimming effect. Who wouldn't want that?! The zipper in front added some edge and made the nursing experience easy :) In other words, this swimsuit is practical, chic and flattering.

More photos from Mexico on my Instagram #talikogan.

Stay warm and fabulous!

Cheers,
Tali
 

No comments

Back to Top