MIXING UP MY FAVORITES

As we got our first snow fall in Chicago I got inspired for this photo shoot, mixing up my favorite  outwear trends.

Love the luxurious look of this white cozy fur that I got at Guess few years ago for my Ketty Perry costume :)



My last trip to Cop Copine  I scored a great deal on this little fur vest. This was a great investment as I already wore it 3 different ways in one week!






Plaids and sequins sounds like a great combo for this beautiful holiday season. Good quality cashmere sweater and cold weather vest will keep you warm and in style.



Guess white fur  //  Cop Copine fur vest  //  Zara leather jacket  //  Alice & Olivia sequins vest
Zara plaid sweater  // J Brand pants  // Aldo booties  //  Zara bag  // Kate Spade shades  // Zara hat

Thank you for reading! I hope you got some ideas on how to reinvent pieces that you already have in your closet.

Pardon me for any spelling/grammar mistakes as English is my 3rd language.

Special thank you to incredibly talented JHC Production!
  
xoxo
Tali

No comments

Back to Top