SUPPORT ISRAEL

I am deeply saddened by the current state of events in both of my homelands, Ukraine and Israel, where so many families are suffering as a result of the terrible conflicts.
As someone who was raised in Israel, served in Israeli military for almost 3 years and has lots of family and friends that live there, it's very difficult for me to continue life as usual here in Chicago. I have a strong urge to do something to support suffering families during these awful times.

Last week, I donated 20 Peace necklaces to mothers and wives of soldiers that are fighting in Gaza (even though they didn't choose to fight), with love and hope that all our boys will come back home safe.

In addition, I will be donating 100% TELAVIVCOUTURE.COM profits from this week's sales to support families and IDF soldiers.  My friends in Israel are sending daily packages to soldiers in Gaza to provide them anything they need such as hygiene products, meals and clothing and they are in need of funds to continue this mission.

I am inviting you to explore and shop the latest Tel Aviv Couture collections, featuring Israel's most innovative  designers.
I thank you for all the love and support.
PEACE NECKLACE BY NETA LIVNE
SHEMA ISRAEL NECKLACE
HEART BRACELET BY DANIELLE KELLER
SEAD OF LIFE BY MICHAL ESHEL
CLASSIC LOOP NECKLACE BY REASON TO BE PRETTY BY NOPHAR
RECTANGLE NECKLACE BY DANIELLE KELLER
LEATHER AND 24K GOLD BY NAVA GLAZER
LONG GOWN BY BLUSH (available in shorter style and many colors)


Many more Israeli artists creations on TELAVIVCOUTURE.COM

FACEBOOK   |   INSTAGRAM #TALIKOGAN    |    GOOGLE +

No comments

Back to Top