MY WISH LIST

I have a hard time to believe that I am already at my 3rd trimester! I simply can't wait to hold my little guy :) I am so excited!  Good thing that between work and preparing for the arrival of my little prince, time is flying fast.
I am a lot less excited about shopping at this time especially for clothing. To satisfy my shopping cravings I been mostly shopping beauty products and building an inspirational wish list.

This post I am sharing with you some of my favorite products and current top picks from my wish list. All sources can be found on my pinterest, wish list board.



Lately, I decided to experiment nude lip color but when I actually tried, it looked too pale on me.  I started using it as a base for brighter or dark colors and love the results. I am a fan of matte shades,  Nars, Nyx and Anastasia are my favorite!

This weekend, I am traveling for a wedding. Destiation, details and my looks coming in my next blog post. In a meantime, for instant updates follow me on Instagram #talikogan.

Thank you so much for reading my blog. I am the most grateful.

xoxo
Tali








1 comment

  1. Hi Nice blog ,I got some great offer Here you can participate in sweepstakes to win Natural Oxygen Mask..NO PURCHASE NECESSARY . https://savarnasmantra.com/pages/sweepstakes

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top