MOTHER'S DAY BRUNCH AT EMBEYA


So, my birthday today couldn't start any better! Yesterday, my dear friend, Komal Patel and her 9 month old adorable baby Paloma hosted a very memorable Mother's Day Brunch at one of our most favorite  dining spots in Chicago, Embeya​. Kids had a separate play area with babysitters so their parents could purely enjoy and celebrate! What a brilliant idea, we loved every second of it! Not to mention a spectacular brunch by their remarkable chef, Michael Sheerin.

Thank you Embeya!

my loves
Komal Patel with her adorable daughter Paloma


 


One of many greatest things of being multicultural is all the wonderful holidays that I can celebrate. Mothers Day is surely one of my favorites now. Its by far the hardest but my most favorite job I have ever done! 
Happy Mothers Day to all the wonderful moms in this world!

xoxo
Tali


No comments

Back to Top