HOLIDAY GIFTS INSPIRATION

The most exciting time of the year is here! This means that two big questions are floating in my head, what to gift and what to get for myself?
Holiday sales are awesome but can also be very confusing. The key is to have a list and stick to it. Don't let the sales distract you from what you really need.

Looking for some inspiration? Check out some ideas below.

Each of these items serves a different purpose and ultimately makes that special someone take on the new year in style. Whether it's unique piece of jewelry, scarf or hint of eye shadow, these are the perfect gifts to give both you and others that extra boost. 



Scarves are always a great idea! They're versatile and stylish gifts that anyone can use.
Favorite beauty products
These are great gifts that you can work with at any budget. My latest obsession is Rica body butter, and while working on this post I found it on sale for only $5.97! 

Chic finds and great deals
I especially would like to point out to the Coach cross-body bags. I got mine at the beginning of the season and it became my go to casual cross body. On the blog it made several appearances here and here and now its on sale!

I am also loving H&M collection this season and those killer Alexander Wang booties that are also on sale!

I hope you got some great ideas :)

Happy Hanukkah!

xoxo
Tali






No comments

Back to Top