MY TEL AVIV


Through the years, I’ve been fortunate to experience lots of travel.  But of all the cities I’ve visited, there is only one place on earth that feels home, that smells like nothing else and that feels close and dear to my heart—Tel Aviv!

One of the main reasons I founded Tel Aviv Couture is because of my unconditional love for Israel. Because of my fashion-related business relationships, I have been able to visit my homeland much more often, which means more time with my family and friends.

This trip centered around my best friend's Bat Mitzvah. But, I also managed to conduct a little business and spend some quality time with my amazing family and friends.  

For work, the first stop I made was to Maskit to discuss our exciting collaboration on their major USA tour, visiting at least 15 states in 2016! I can't say enough words about how special and beautiful their studio at American Colony in Jaffo is. It’s an experience not to be missed when planning your next trip. Maskit is moving to a new location, also in Jaffo, around May, which I am sure is going to be even more amazing!


My second stop was to GioIelli by Liat’s private trunk show at her home. Her boyfriend served us the yummiest little bites paired with a delicious glass of wine. This experience was a serious treat, as I am a big fan of her timeless jewelry collection. I don't wear many statement pieces anymore, but this cuff had to join my personal jewelry collection. 


With my friend Luba, I discovered a new favorite restaurant in Tel Aviv, Georgian cousin, Supra. Everything about this experience was spectacular beginning with the food and continuing with the professional dancers, the music, the intimate environment and a little dancing of our own. Super fun! I am definitely going back and possibly celebrating my upcoming birthday there!

I have posted my old favorites here



Lynn's Bat Mitzvah with my sister Orly, the flowers in the picture behind us are real!

Sarona Tel Aviv another great stop

More captures are posted on my Instagram.


xoxo
Tali

No comments

Back to Top