NEW MUST HAVE WARDROBE STAPLE









Who doesn't like gifts?!? I do, but after my 35th birthday I realized I should be the one picking out my own gifts. When I turned 35, my dear husband decided to give me a very fancy magnifying mirror. He thought that I would love looking into this beautiful mirror like a princess, but all I could see when I gazed into that mirror were my new wrinkles. LOL! This is when it was decided that even though I love surprises, I would strongly prefer to choose my own gifts, not to mention that I am very particular about my purchases especially when it comes to clothing and accessories.


Although I have had this conversation with my husband, he still took it upon himself to surprise me with some pieces from his most recent trip to Europe. This time, however, he gifted me with something that I absolutely adore and couldn’t wait to feature on my blog. 

Let me introduce you to one of my new favorite additions, this gorgeous below the knee button-down shirt/cardigan/dust jacket. I am not usually fond of prints nor will you find any brown in my closet, but this piece seamlessly blends in with my wardrobe! 



Jason told me it’s a cover up for the pool, but I have found it to be much more versatile. It’s simple to throw on not just over a swimsuit, but also denim shorts like I did here, or even a little white dress. It adds instant sophistication to a casual, but well put together outfit. 

A friend of mine once told me that when she finds something that she loves, she sends her husband a picture of it so that he has options to choose from. Then when he gives it to her, it is still a surprise as she doesn't know which option he chose. Although I love this new top from Europe and the fact that Jason surprised me, I am going to adopt my friend’s method when it comes to gifts. How about you? How do you prefer to receive gifts? 

This particular cardigan is not available online, but I found some other great options for you below that I love! 



CARDIGAN/DUST JACKET DEREK HEART ALSO LOVE THIS ONE AND THIS ONE || DENIM SHORTS RAG & BONE  ||  WHITE TANK ALSO LOVE THIS ONE  ||  SHOES CHANEL ALSO LOVE THESE FROM ZARA   ||  BAG M2MALLETIER  ||  HOOP EARRINGS AND STAR NECKLACE LANA JEWELRY


Thank you for reading my blog. Please let me know your thought in the comments below.

Have a great week!
Cheers,
Tali

PHOTOGRAPHY
SaveSave

No comments

Back to Top