MY STYLING SECRET FOR TRANSITIONING FROM SUMMER TO FALL FOR UNDER $30


Have you updated your Fall wardrobe yet? Don't worry I have this part covered for you! When the temperature begins to drop, we often turn to our winter clothes immediately, but oversized sweaters don’t always have to be the go-to for Fall weather, my friends! You will be pleasantly surprised by one of favorite styling tips for transitioning from Summer to Fall: laying a basic turtleneck with favorite summer pieces that we are not ready to put away just yet.


From dresses to jumpers, an easy, affordable, and stylish trick is to add a turtleneck under anything to lose the chill, but keep the cute look. Take it one step further and style the layered combo so you can move effortlessly from day into night.

Here I was out with my babes in New York. For this look, I layered my go-to white turtleneck from Zara under my new Thakoonny jumper, a steal from Ikram Chicago. Adding this classy essential to my wardrobe at an incredibly affordable price, $29, was an easy decision to make. I especially love the gold button sleeve detail! To finish off this look, I topped it with a leader jacket, another essential piece for the season. Anytime I can be out on the town with these two cuties while being comfortable and chic, I consider that a win-win! 



And a turtleneck is such a warm, comfy AND versatile piece! By pairing it with a skirt or dress pants, you can have a clean, elegant look that is both timeless and chic. 











JUMPER  THAKOONNY  ||  TURTLENECK ZARA  ||  LEATHER JACKET ALLSAINTS   ||  SHOES CHANEL  ||  RING DANA REBECCA  ||  HOOPS LANA JEWLERY

KATYA: SWEATER LOLA AND THE BOYS

Photography Mariya Nicole


SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments

Back to Top