THE CLASSIC DRESS THAT NEVER GOES OUT OF STYLE


October is a month that will go down in history as one that Chicagoans will cherish and remember forever. It all started with our beloved Chicago Cubs winning the World Series and now we are experiencing the most beautiful autumn we have ever had! Speaking of this weather, I have to let you in on a little secret: dressing for the cool autumn weather is by far my favorite!

There are so many incredible endless fashion options for this lovely crisp weather, but today I would like to focus on one piece in particular: the wrap tie silhouette dress. For years I have been styling my clients in timeless DVF wrap tie silhouette dresses, but I have never gotten this kind of dress for myself - until now! When I tried on this one on by Israeli Designer, Shany Dahan, I knew it was going to be the one! I love the knotted lace and slit that adds even more sex appeal to the already feminine silhouette.


Silhouette wrap dresses are so fantastic because they flatter any body shape. Honestly, everyone looks good in one! They can also be layered with a pretty turtleneck or button down shirt.

Here I finished off the look with this leather jacket and how cute are these Balenciaga booties!? I decided on them to keep the entire look black while letting the gorgeous autumn day fill the background with her beautiful colors. 

What’s your favorite piece for Fall!? Comment below! 


This dress is also available in red and can be custom made especially for you! To place an order, please contact the designer by email, Shany Dahan, directly. You can also contact her by Instagram @ShanyDahan. 




WARP ME UP DRESS SHANY DAHAN  ||  LEATHER JACKET ALL SAINTS  ||  BOOTIES BALENCIAGA  ||  SHADES RAY BAN  ||   BAG CHANEL  ||   

HAIR ZAZU CHICAGO
PHOTOGRAPHY ALI STONE

Thank you for reading my blog. I hope you are inspired :)

Shabbat Shalom
 XOXO
Tali


No comments

Back to Top