HALOOWEEN

Love this holiday, so fun to dress up and see all the fascinating costumes around the city. My husband and I usually go for couples/family costumes, because its cute :) Mostly, I try working with pieces that we can wear again. I prefer investing in professional make up because it makes such huge impact on the entire look as Orlando Barsallo did for us for the Fifth Element. And what made it even more perfect is the cut out dress that brilliant Israeli designer  Lia designed for me :)
 My two favorite costumes posted below. 


FIFTH ELEMENT


 Display at Tocco was created with talented team of people from Chicago Art Institute, including Nicole Paprosky. Featuring Lia designs, Lia came from Tel Aviv to showcase her line at the World Fashion Chicago.
 White "dress" Lia  // cut out leggings  // high knee boots  // make up Orlando Barsallo //  Photography JHC Production  //  Haute Halloween Tocco 2009


THE FLINTSTONES  


My little Pebbles :)
For Wilma look, I purchased $28 white skirt from forever 21,  paired it with white strapless and  wrapped around asymmetrically white scarf.  Hair I colored with colored hair spray $6 from ULTA (came out easily with first wash)
Katya can't stand anything in her hair and Pebbles known for the bone in her hair. My only chance was cutting paper bone and pin it with hair spray and it worked :)  
  Fred's look I ordered online for $20


Thank you for reading and Happy Halloween!
Please excuse me for any grammar/spelling mistakes as English is my 3rd language :)

xoxo  Tali

No comments

Back to Top