PERFECT LEATHER WEATHER





Investing in an ultimate leather/pleather jacket and pants/leggings is a must! There is something about the leather texture that adds instant style to any outfit, making the entire look so much more interesting.
Regardless of your life style, vests will always a great addition to any closet.
Zara messenger bag $189 // vintage gloves from my grandmother




 You'd never think that a leather jacket with a fur vest would work, but it does in a comfy, cozy, and functional way. It creates super downtown chic look!

I am wearing J brand leather pants and Armani Exchange blouse from my last post.

Thank you for reading, I hope you've been inspired.
Please excuse me for any grammar/spelling mistakes as English is my 3rd language :)


Very special thank you to Jonathan Cohon and Elisabeth Smith at JHC Production for your love and for your incredible vision and work.


2 comments

Back to Top