MEETING ISRAELI DESIGNER NETA EFRATI


Neta Efrat designs caught my eye at the Pop In Shop in Tel Aviv.

Our meeting at her boutique was so fun. Spontaneity we started shooting my favorite pieces on the street right by the "pishpeshim" market.
 
Neta Efrati graduated from Shenkar and right after worked with one of Israel's top designers Yosef. Two years ago Neta decided to follow her dream and launched her own brand Neta Efrati, focusing in day to evening stylish and comfrtuble wear.

Neta Efrat boutique located in the trendiest Jaffa's neighborhoods "shuk hapishpeshim", market where you can find really anything, perfect place to shop for souvenirs.
My absolutely favorite SWAN dress, also available in taupe.

Another stunning creation, cut out maxi with studs
Our gorgeous style expert Luba trying on Neta's pink maxi
At the "pishpeshim" market

My look for the day I was meetings designers in Tel Aviv
Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed and got inspired. Neta Efrati collection will be featured at telavivcouture.com soon! 
In a meantime, if you are interested in any of Neta Efrati dresses that were featured in this post, please contact me by email at tali@telavivcouture.com.

xoxo
Tali

No comments

Back to Top