SHOES SPRING 2015

A woman with GOOD shoes is never ugly
                                                                                                        COCO CHANEL

AQUAZZURA MIRAGE SUEDE SANDALS  //  DANIELE MICHETTI CUTOUT LEATHER SANDALS  //  GIANVITO ROSSI LEATHER, PVC, AND SUEDE PUMPS

One of the quickest and best ways to refresh your spring/summer wardrobe is a new per of shoes! Who doesn't love shoes?! Thankfully the variety is endless, there is something new and fresh for any style.
For my upcoming birthday I decided to self-gift myself my dream custom - made shoe closet which I promise to share with you here on my blog. To celebrate the new housing for my favorite accessory,  I did some research about new shoe trends.

I am very excited to report that platforms are back. Many of us were happy to adopt the comfort trend and adding a platform elevates the look to a new level. Some of my favorites are featured below. More options are pinned for you on my Pinterest board, Platforms 2015.


From left to right
PENDULUM   //   HOTSPOTS (SALE $45)  //  WINSOR SMITH PLATFORM HEELED SANDAL //  CHLOE ELIZA WEDGES


MINT & ROSE LOLITA WEDGE  //  NICHOLAS KIRKWOOD EMBELLISHED SILK-SATIN AND CORK PLATFORM  //  STEVE MADDEN THEEA CAGED WEDGE  //  TOPSHOP NINJA PLATFORM 

Flats can look sexy too! The key is to go with the pointed toe style. Also, some sort of ankle element transform the flats in to a flattering work-of-art on your feet. I am in love with Aquazzura brand, particularly love the ballerina lace style that is featured below in red.  Buyers beware they are high - end fashion from heel to tag. But don't worry, if you love the look too but want something more accessible, I have found and pinned some very similar styles for much less here.
 Many more options can be found on my Chic Flats board.



FREE PEOPLE VEGAN NOVEAU MID SANDAL  //  CHANEL (available at Chanel boutiques) //  NICHOLAS KIRKWOOD POINT TOE LEATHER  // FREE PEOPLE FIREFLY LACE UP SANDAL

With all my love and respect to the comfort trend, I can never give up on heels. Even now when I am  8 months pregnant, for occasions that wont require much walking or standing my go to choice would be heels. Lets face it, once you put those stilettos on, the most basic look transforms to the chicest one! And this spring heels just got hotter, higher and brighter! My favorite trend is the the combination of leather and transparent such as those below by Aquazzura and Gianvito Rossi. I have also pinned affordable similar styles here for you. 



AQUAZZURA SUNSET METALLIC LEATHER PUMP  //  GIANVITO ROSSI METALLIC LEATHER AND TRANSPARENT PUMPS   //  ALEXANDER WANG CUTOUT LEATHER PUMPS // KATE SPADE LICORICE TOO PUMP

VINCE CAMUTO FONTANELA SANDAL  //  SOPHIA WEBSTER JOURDAN LACE-UP LEATHER & FABRIC SNEAKER SANDALS  //  JEAN PIERRE BRAGANZA //  AQUAZZURA  J'ADORE SCALLOPED LEATHER STRAPPY SANDALS
 
I don't know who invented heels but all women owe him a lot
                                                                                         MARILYN MONROE

What's your favorite style? Share your thoughts in the comments below, you know I love hearing from you :)

Have a great week!


xoxo
Tali



No comments

Back to Top