WHAT ARE YOU WEARING FOR PASSOVER DINNER?


I don't know what about you but I usually leave those decisions for a last minute.  Unless I see something fabulous to buy prior to the holiday I tend to play with my own wardrobe and challenge myself to style a new look.


 For dramatic elegance maxi dress is always a great idea! 



Also try styling maxi or high waist skirt with white lace or button down-shirt and top it with your chicest blazer.






Hit the holiday in white style! To make a festive cool statement, try white denim with lightweight blouse. For a feminine approach, you can never go wrong with white lace.





Pretty heels with funky harem pants paired with your favorite top is also a chic way to go!


If classic white button down is your top choice, try styling it with statement pieces such as those stunning creations by Nulah.  



If you were still in doubt what to wear I hope this post inspired you with stylish ideas. 

Share your outfit on Tel Aviv Couture Facebook page, to receive a free Tel Aviv Couture gift!

Happy and glamorous holiday!

xoxo
Tali

No comments

Back to Top