DRESSING CHIC STYLE TIPS


One question that I have been asked many times is, what is the secret to dressing chic. I wish I had an easy answer for that. However,  I am happy to share some of my personal styling guidelines with you.

First, identifying your favorite style and make it your own. I am sure you noticed the black and white affair I been having this year. This was a big change, as I am used to wearing tons of color. It's not that I won't wear color ever again. But it will most likely be one tone, or black & white with some color as I am wearing here black, white and gray.

 Look for unique pieces that are not too over the top. The cape that I am wearing in this post is a great example of one that instantly transforms any look to ultra chic. 

Invest in fabulous accessories, such as new styles of shades and a great bag that will go with your entire wardrobe. My current favorite brands of shades are Illesteva and Super.






CAPE BY GREEDILOUS @ 3NY SIMILAR HERE & HERE ||  DENIM IRO || VINCE SHIRT(IN BLUE ON SALE) || SHOES ALEXANDER WANG || SHADES SUPER
EARRING ELAINE DINOWITZ  NYC
 BAG CHANEL


I hope you are inspired. Plenty more style tips you can find here on my blog.

Stay warm & stylish!

xoxo
Tali


Photography
JHC Production



  

No comments

Back to Top