2015 RECAP and MOST POPULAR POSTS


End of the year post is my favorite one! It's an opportunity to look back and admire again an incredible, emotional and super influential year of my life. 
First and foremost, my baby boy, Leonix was born. He tripled the joy in our family and made it feel so complete!

Although I felt like this year I had to slow down, I am thrilled to look back and see how much was accomplished. Starting from constant development of TelAvivCouture.com, various blog posts, photoshoots, collaborations, events and of course my clients.

Clearly, this was my favorite year so far. But I am really excited to welcome 2016. I have been working on exciting projects and collaborations that I can't wait to reveal!

Of course, my world wouldn't be complete without all of you, my husband Jason, my family, my friends, my team, my clients, and followers. Thank you all for your love, patience and continued support. You are my inspiration and drive to continue, create and inspire.

I wish you a year full of love, health, and style!

TEL AVIV COUTURE FASHION SHOW AT DEPAUL
THE VEST STORY
LEATHER ON LEATHER AND LOVE FROM POPSUGAR

No comments

Back to Top