MY HOLIDAY OUTFITS + PICKS UNDER $100



So excited to share that I randomly checked my blog traffic yesterday and guess what? I had the most visitors I have ever had on my blog, by a lot! This is by far the best holiday gift, thank you!

Speaking of the holidays, I have three parties to attend this week and I am excited to share my outfits with you.

For one vent, I am going to rock this blush babe by Jonathan Simkhai. This was one of those pieces that had to be mine for any price because it's the holiday season :)  and I can easily sell it after the new year at E-dropoff or Luxury Garage Sale or maybe I will even keep it for another year. 


For another party, I bought insane piece from same The IT Chicago boutique, Felt. I can tell you it's completely different from last year’s holiday outfits that I posted here, here and here
I will most likely wear it for both parties because I love it so much! Nothing crazy, but elegant, chic, and settled. Hint, one piece :)

Keep an eye out on my Instagram, I may post some previews on my stories.

Hope you guys have a great week and enjoy your upcoming holiday festivities with your friends and family!







TOP: JONATHAN SIMKHAI FROM FELT CHICAGO  ||  SKIRT: (now on sale for $98)   ||  EARRINGS: ROCK CANDY NYC  (646.431.9673)    ||  BAG:  M2MALLETIER (similar) ||  SUNNIES: KAREN WALKER

I linked a few more options for you below, under $100. 

Enjoy and Happy styling!

Tali

PHOTOGRAPHY ALI STONE


No comments

Back to Top