NEW YEAR, NEW MIRACLE AND RECAP OF 2014



It's time say goodbye to a wonderful year full of memories, but I am the most excited to welcome 2015 and soon in this post, you will find out why :)

2014 was truly an incredible year for me.

On the the professional level,  I celebrated 2 years for this blog which allowed me
 to connect with so many of you around the world.

TEL AVIV COUTURE.COM continues to grow and this year we welcomed 15 new Israeli designers to the online boutique!

Amazing events, partnerships, travel and endless great opportunities that I just can't be more grateful for.

I would never have done any of this without you, my readers, clients, Tel Aviv Couture partners and of course my friends and family. I am so grateful to be able to do what I really love the most! And I can't thank you enough for this opportunity.

AND.... the biggest miracle of this year happened on the personal level :)
 I am ecstatic to share with you that my little mini-me Katya will become a big sister to her baby brother in June 2015.

Jason and I are so excited for this new journey!
Of course I can't wait to style my new baby bump :) I will be sharing a lot of it with you on this blog!

 Below are some highlights, most popular posts, favorite looks, events and my family snap shots.

CELEBRATING FAMILY
BLUE AND WHITE
LALAPALOOZA
THE SECRET IS OUT
EVENT FOR ISRAELI WOMEN IN CHICAGO
YOGA IN THE CITY
BOWLING WITH CHICAGO BEARS
PERFECT WINTER WHITE 
TREE WAYS TO WEAR A JUMPSUIT
ISRAEL MAGICAL MOMENTS
FLORALS FOR SPRING



Happy, Joyful, Healthy, Stylish New Year!


FACEBOOK   |   INSTAGRAM #TALIKOGAN    |    GOOGLE +

photography JHC Productions 

cheers 2015
  Tali


No comments

Back to Top