INTRODUCING DARIO'S


I came across Dario's collection several years ago at Israel's local artists’ boutique Razili. During my
recent visit I finally had the honor to meet the extraordinary talent Itai.

His studio in Tel Aviv has a lot of character, but more than anything, is filled with unique style and
diverse collections.  Although there is something very consistent in his fashion I couldn't explain what it was until I learned about Itai's background.

Itai's background is graphic design, which reflects very sharply on Dario's style. He was very inspired by his mom who is also a jewelry designer.

Dario's collection has been a success in Israel for years and now Itai's goal is to continue to grow his brand overseas.

I was so inspired by our meeting and am extremely excited to introduce and welcome Dario's to Tel Aviv Couture.  Now you can shop his creations from all over the world right here at TELAVIVCOUTURE.COM.



Here are some of my favorite pieces that I added to my personal collection.



Vanessa Bracelet
Cassandre silver Necklace

Leona Gold Necklace

More Dario's creations here


Thank you for reading my blog! I hope to see you back soon.

For daily tips and inspiration follow me on Instagram
xoxo
Tali


No comments

Back to Top